Automobilista – New Info, Previews and in-game Videos
Reiza Studios has revealed some more info, screenshots and videos of their upcoming Automobilista Motorsports Simulator and announced that the title will be released on Steam very soon.
Automobilista is an evolution of the project presented by Reiza’s successful crowdfunding campaign in July 2015. Originally proposed as an extensive free update to Stock Car Extreme, AMS has grown further to become a completely independent release from SCE. It will remain free to everyone who bought Stock Car Extreme up until January 5th, 2016. Therefore, if you already own SCE on Steam, the new game will become immediately available to you upon release!
In addition to the content already present in Stock Car Extreme – all of which comprehensively upgraded, Automobilista turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign, new simulation features such as dynamic track conditions, advanced transmission and tire modelling, substantial upgrades to physics, graphics & audio, new game modes and much more.
Upon launch, the game will sell for US$ 39.99.
The top video shows us some in-game action of the Formula V10 F1 car while the bottom video showcases the MIT Lancer Evo X at the Foz do Iguaçu track featured in the brand new Rallycross mode.
Elite Brazilian Series
- As a greatly revamped successor to Stock Car Extreme, the new game continues to simulate elite Brazilian auto racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
GP Racing Heritage
- Experience several generations of GP racing with a sample series based on regulations from each decade since the 70s – From V8 DFVs to high-revving screaming V12 and V10, to the high-tech turbo V6 of the modern era, AMS has them all.
Diverse Racing disciplines and Venues
- In addition to the comprehensively upgraded content from Stock Car Extreme, AUTOMOBILISTA turns it up to a new level by adding all the new cars & tracks proposed in the SimRacing Bonanza crowdfunding campaign. You will be able to go from a casual rental kart heat to drifting a Mitsubishi Evo X around rallycross tracks, from jumping ramps in a Supertruck to mastering the driving basics in a Formula Vee, and from trading paints in frantic Mini Challenge races to gruelling 24h multi-class endurance races. All of this and much more packed into a single racing simulator.
Pure Simulation – Pure Fun
- These are some of the features that make AMS stand out as a purebred racing simulator
- Upscaled 720 Hz physics and 500 Hz input rates (vs 360 Hz &100 Hz respectively in SCE) grants AMS super-accurate, high fidelity physics and Force Feedback
- Vehicle physics based on models developed for professional racing teams with in-depth exclusive data
- Minutely detailed and accurately modelled race tracks with 3D bumps, custom road properties and air density according to its location and altitude
- Engine sounds sampled from high-quality recordings of real cars
- Capturing the ever-changing demands of racing.
- Cars with old-style gearbox mechanisms will demand proper gear engagement by using the clutch or synchronizing revs.
- Modern cars will demand handling of advanced electronic systems.
- High downforce cars will create an aerodynamic wake for those that follow.
- 24h cycles will allow racing from dusk to dawn and at night.
- Dynamic track conditions turn the racing line into a grippy rubbery trail and builds up marbles offline
- Dynamic tire damage & dirt pickup add further extra dimensions to the driving experience
Quality Single & Multiplayer Racing
- Racing with the AI cars in Stock Car Extreme is already widely regarded as one of the best in a racing game, and in AMS it has been further improved to provide a quality racing challenge in any conditions and for all skill levels.
- The multiplayer code from ISIMotor in turn ensures one of the most reliable network experiences in sim racing
Accessible Sim Racing
- A nicely streamlined 1080p UI allows users to quickly choose a game mode, pick a car and track, set up a session up and hit the track within a few clicks. The thoroughly optimized graphics provide users with the fluid frame rates required for a great sim racing experience even with a mid-level PC.
|Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|