Automobilista v1.4.81 Hotfix Deployed
Reiza Studios released a new hotfix for their Automobilista racing title. The V1.4.81 Patch addresses some of the main issues that came up after the deployment of the v1.4.8 update.
- Fixed a possible CTD caused by uninitialized career data when calculating points
- Removed redundant “/ka” messages in AMSDedi
- Added PLR file name and version number to AMSDedi tool
- Adjusted Realfeel defaults for TC Classics & F-Vintage
- Added new car-specific AI aggression scalars
- Spielberg: Fixed CTD issue with 2015 GP version
- Adelaide: Adjusted fast rolling start location
- F-Vintage: Reduced default ride height & increments to 0.1cm per step (rather than the previous 0.5cm); Moved default brake bias a bit further frontwards
- TC Classics: Updated HotCars Passat & Gol to have their own VX IDs; Fixed external idle sound missing; Adjusted tires; Duplicated Hot Cars Boxer engine file so it can feature sound emission points for both Gol and Fusca; Increased power for FuscaR, Gol33 and PassatR in Copa Classic; Corrected errors with Reiza51 drivers; Fixed Passat, Gol Hot Cars bumper models flickering in TV cameras; Fixed missing hood from cockpit view in some cars; Small adjustment to FWD weight distribution; Small fuel consumption & estimate adjustments; Bumped max opponents to 25 to accommodate full Hot Cars field (keep in mind however other classic series have only 20 cars)
Automobilista puts you in the driving seat of one of the most advanced racing simulators and delivers a uniquely diverse motorsports experience!
As the natural successor to Reiza Studios´ previous title – the highly regarded PC exclusive Stock Car Extreme, originally released in 2013 – Automobilista continues to simulate the premium Brazilian racing series such as Stock Car V8, Copa Petrobras de Marcas, Formula 3 Brasil and Mitsubishi Lancer Cup, now packing every car and every track from their respective 2015 championships.
Beyond the Brazilian core, Automobilista is extensively complemented with one of the most diverse selections or racing vehicles you will find in a racing game.
Automobilista is available on the Steam platform for 27,99€.
Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com