Basherboard CPX Adapter V2 Review by ISRTV
John Sabol of Inside Sim Racing reviews the Basherboard CPX Adapter V2. Should you want to use a Thrustmaster steering wheel combined with a Fanatec pedal set on a PlayStation or Xbox console, then this product provides the perfect solution.
The Basherboard CPX Adapter V2 enables you to use a Fanatec CSP V1, CSP V2, CSP V3, CSR Elite and CSL Elite (w/Load Cell Brake only) in combination with the Thrustmaster TX, T300 and T500RS wheels on a console. (The CSP V3 requires an optional RJ12 to PS2 cable)
You can purchase the CPX Adapter V2 at the Basherboards web-store.
- ABS vibration support. (adjustable on the adapter)
- Fine tuning of brake sensitivity. (adjustable on the adapter)
- User upgradable via USB.
- Minor troubleshooting via USB.
- Possible features to be added later…
- CPX Adapter
- 6′ Black USB cable
- Black cable for connection to the wheel
Price: $55 – plus shipping and handling.
Official Webpages – www.isrtv.com – www.basherboards.com