Behind the scenes of Forza Motorsport 6 Apex
The upcoming Free2Play Forza Motorsport 6: Apex title for Windows 10 will be a slimmed down version of Turn 10 Studios popular Xbox One Exclusive Forza Motorsport 6 racing title.
At launch, the game will feature 12 themed racing events and will contain more than 60 car models. Players will be able to gather new vehicles via optional microtransactions or will be able to earn them by winning racing events.
In the included video, Turn 10’s Creative Director, Dan Greenawalt takes us behind the scenes of the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex development.
The Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Free2Play title for Windows 10 should become available late Spring of 2016. The release version of the game will not include Leagues, Multiplayer functionality and Steering wheel support, making the title very unsuitable for the sim racing community.
- “Forza 6: Apex” is an invitation for Windows 10 PC gamers to join millions of Forza players worldwide and experience thrilling racing, addictive gameplay and stunning graphics.
- Arriving on the Windows Store this spring and available for free, “FM 6: Apex” is a powerful demonstration of what the ForzaTech™ engine can do when unleashed by DirectX 12 at resolutions up to 4K. Developed by Turn 10 Studios, “FM 6: Apex” is the first step in Microsoft’s commitment to creating amazing Forza experiences for Windows 10 PC gamers.
- “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” features trademark Forza innovations such as Drivatar™ opponents and a hand-picked selection of 63 fully functioning Forzavista™-enabled cars, each with working cockpits and full damage.
- With bleeding edge race cars like the 2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron Quattro, modern masterpieces like the 2017 Ford GT, and classic American Muscle like the 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455, the cars in “FM 6: Apex” represent the far-reaching diversity that is part of Forza’s DNA.
- Players can race those cars on 20 exciting track configurations across six locations – Brands Hatch, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Rio de Janeiro, Sebring International Raceway, Top Gear and Yas Marina – including night and wet-weather variants.
- Available for free in the Windows Store this spring, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” paves the way for future Forza experiences on Windows 10. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire and ForzaMotorsport.net for future updates on “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.”