Empty Box On Project CARS
Matt Orr aka Empty Box takes an honest look at the recently released Project CARS 2 title by Slightly Mad Studios.
During this 43-minute comprehensive and detailed video session, Empty Box discusses all the features, content and gameplay of the game’s release version. He lists the good and not so good parts of the new racing title and shares his personal final thoughts.
Keep in mind that as with all modern gaming titles, Project Cars 2 will without a doubt receive a healthy number of updates containing fixes and improvements.
Project CARS 2 by Slightly Mad Studios is available worldwide for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. PC players can purchase the Digital version of Project CARS 2 on the Steam platform for €59,99 or download the extended Project CARS 2 Deluxe Edition for 89,98€
In Project CARS 2 you will be able to conquer all four seasons of beautiful grip-affecting weather across the largest track roster ever in 180+ cars from the world’s most elite brands. Race on dirt and snow, ice and rain, in IndyCars and hypercars, Porsches and Ferraris, and experience your Ultimate Driver Journey anytime, anywhere.
- 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
- Full 12K & VR Support
- Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
- All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
- New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
- Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
- State-of-the-art physics model
- Revamped gamepad handling
- Class-leading Esport capabilities
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com