F1 2018 – Update Patch V1.05 Deployed
Codemasters have deployed Update patch V1.05 for F1 2018, the official video game of the FIA Formula One World Championship. This new update mainly contains fixes and improvements, and addresses some urgent multiplayer issues.
Today’s released update is for the PC version of the game, while the PlayStation 4 version will receive its update patch tomorrow. Xbox One owners will have to wait until the end of the week for the update to arrive on their platform.
Patch V1.05 Release Notes:
- Interviews – Option included to turn off or extend the interview timer – you can find this option in Preferences -> Gameplay Settings -> Press Interview Time Limit
- Fixed an issue where race fuel load was insufficient to finish a race after using the race strategy practice program in a restarted practice session – NOTE: This fix will only apply after you go to the next Race Weekend. You may also have to complete a Race Strategy Practice Programme for it to take full effect
- PC – Fixed issues with Thrustmaster T300 wheel
- PC – Game now works with AMD Phenom CPUs – (without the need to use the Beta workaround) NOTE: These CPUs are below minimum specifications to run the game and are therefore not technically supported, so you may still experience some performance issues
- Updated the Abu Dhabi tyre compound selections
- Fixed a crash when fast forwarding an instant replay
- Re-balanced Medium Traction Control Settings
- Fixed an issue where AI teammates could become stuck queuing in the pit lane
- Updated the Baku track map to include all DRS detection zones
- Improved game stability and various other fixes, including fixing the most common crashes on PC.Fixed a
- A crash that occurred on the last corner of Shanghai
- C – Fixed an issue where resolution changes cause partial black screens during cut-scenes
- Fixed an issue where hosting a lobby after leaving a classic race resulted in some players being locked to soft tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where a dedicated spectator who is a client can get de-synced information for pit lane status in the position list
- Fixed a crash when spectating qualifying sessions
- Improved game stability and various other fixes
Patch V1.04 Release Notes:
- Updated the Power Unit and Research and Development tutorial videos
- Updated the default ghost cars for the Classic era in Time Trial
- Stopped AI cars being teleported to/from the pit lane
- Improved Multiplayer bandwidth evaluation
- Improved stability in online sessions
- Fixed Julian Fébreau being correctly referenced in the broadcast UI (French only)
- Correctly limited Xbox One voice communication to the number of players shown during loading
- Improved stability and various other fixes
In F1 2018, the official video game of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, You will have access to the full 2018 season calendar of 21 circuits, and be able to compete with the exciting roster of 20 drivers and 10 teams. Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control.
- F1 2018 is the official video game of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Become immersed in the world of Formula 1 more than ever before.
- Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your F1 career path. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will, you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
- More classic F1 cars than ever before.
- The most accurate F1 car simulation model yet.
- Stunning graphics and new circuits for 2018: Paul Ricard and Hockenheim.
The F1 2018 HEADLINE EDITION including F1 2018 and the F1 2018 ‘HEADLINE CONTENT DLC PACK’ is available on the Steam platform for 54,99€.
Official Webpages – www.formula1-game.com