Codemasters has released Update V1.05 for F1 2021 on the PC and PlayStation platforms. The Xbox update will follow soon.
Besides a DLSS implementation improvement, and the addition of a Ray Tracing quality adjustment feature for the PC version of the game, Patch 1.05 also addresses a number of reported issues improving the general stability of the game. Check out the changelog below for more details.
F1 2021 is available on the PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
Official Website – www.formula1-game.com
- Improvements to DLSS implementation.
- Resolved a crash that could occur after returning to a ranked lobby if the lobby had split.
- Addressed an issue where players could be split into a placeholder lobby when re-matchmaking in ranked.
- Rebalanced Prologue and chapter 9 of Braking Point on Hard difficulty.
- Addressed a crash when previewing items within the Podium Pass.
- Addressed a crash when Player 2 quits in Two-Player Career Player career while Player 1 is in an interview.
- Addressed a crash with UDP if the number of active cars was zero.
- Addressed a crash when editing colours of customisation items.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when saving an F2™ highlight from Grand Prix mode.
- Addressed an issue where Two-Player Career could be locked to equal performance.
- Addressed an issue where players could be placed on sub-optimal tyres during an F2™ Sprint race.
- Addressed an issue where the game could briefly stall when passing the start/finish line in one-shot qualifying.
- Addressed an issue where only the lobby host would be notified that the Virtual Safety Car was ending.
- Added option to select Ray Tracing quality on PC.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.