Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake Review by Inside Sim Racing
Darin Gangi and co-host John Sabol from Inside Sim Racing present their Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake Review.
In this review Darin and John take a look at the details and features of the Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake and perform a series of test sessions using Dirt Rally, Live for Speed and Assetto Corsa. once tested, the review team reveals the Pro and Cons list and share their final thoughts.
The Fanatec handbrake is available for pre-order for €129.95 / $99.95. The units are scheduled to be dispatched by February 5th, 2016. The handbrake is connected via the Fanatec Clubsport v2 or V3 pedal sets, but can also be connected directly to a USB port when using an optional adapter that retails for €24.95 / $19.95.
- Realistic replica of a Handbrake used for drifting in race cars
- Full metal construction
- Lever can be mounted in horizontal or vertical position
- Flexible mounting options on three sides of the product
- Analog sensor
- Soft foam grip
- Can be used on gaming consoles
IMPORTANT: To operate the ClubSport Handbrake you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- ClubSport Pedals V2 /V3
- ClubSport USB adapter
- ClubSport Handbrake
- Quick Guide
- Cable to connect to ClubSport Pedals V2
- Cable to connect to ClubSport USB adapter / CSP V3
|Official Webpage – www.isrtv.com|