Fanatec ClubSport Porsche 918 RSR Steering Wheel
Fanatec revealed a new rim for their high end Clubsport Wheel base. An officially licensed replica of the steering wheel used in the race version of the Porsche 918 RSR. While a lot of replica rims in this market are scaled down, the dimensions of the Fanatec ClubSport Porsche 918 RSR Steering Wheel are 100% identical to the real unit. The wheel is about 30% lighter than the BMW GT2 rim, resulting in a more defined force feedback.
With its automotive grade leather and carbon fibre finish the wheel looks just as good as the real deal. It features a rev light bar built into the rim. The Rim is fitted with adjustable and detachable paddle shifters, 11 Buttons, 3-digit display and a 7-way Encoder switch.
Because this is a top of the line wheel rim, the price is somewhat higher than base rims in the Fanatec line-up. The ClubSport Porsche 918 RSR Steering Wheel will be yours for €399.95 / $399.95. (keep in mind that this is for the rim only. You will need a ClubSport Wheel Base to fit the wheel.)
- Replica of the steering wheel used in the race version of the latest Porsche supercar: Porsche 918 RSR .
- The realistic diameter of 320 mm allows precise maneuvers and smooth driving
- Officially licensed by Porsche
- Durable construction fully made of metal
- Wheel rim made of genuine automotive grade leather.
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- Analog joystick to look around in the cockpit or to map with any other axis
- 7-way Encoder switch to change settings: Turn left; turn right; move left, right, up and down; push (active in Tuning menu and compatible with any PC game)
- LED bar integrated into rim to show motor RPM
- LED display to show telemetry functions. Works with several popular PC games like iRacing or rFactor
- Adjustable and detachable paddle shifters completely made of metal. Adjust position, angle, distance to rim and travel of the paddles
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all games
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial dead zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- ClubSport Wheel Base needed for operation
- Size (L x W x H) : 21.50cm x 42.00cm x 38.00cm
- Weight: 2.96kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- Porsche RSR steering wheel
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount
|Official Webpage – https://www.fanatec.com/