First rFactor 2 screenshots of the Enduracers Flat6 Series
The EnduRacers Modding Team and the Gentlemen Racers have released the first batch of in-game screenshots showcasing their upcoming Flat6 Series mod for rFactor 2.
This mod will contain improved versions of the best content of the very popular rFactor 1 Enduracers Flat6 pack, and will be provided as an rFactor 2 standalone mod. Enduracers have worked hard to include most of the new rF2 features such as animated drivers, deformable tyres, new materials and shadings. Furthermore, the cars feature a brand new physics and sound set.
Enduracers Quote: The Flat6 GT3 cup car is featured with a high detailled quality model, with lot of details and accuracy for a perfect immersion like in the real car. The cockpit is full of details, the most beautiful paint shemes from the series around the world from the years 2010 to 2013 are included. The car comes with 2 types of sounds, several types of rims.
The move over rF2 allows more features to be included, such as animated driver, deformable tyres, advanced physics and tyres behavior, and of course a complete refreshment of the reflects, lights and shadings compared to the rF1 version.
Flat6 Series Mod Features:
- Graphics: High fidelity 3D model, with a high-definition cockpit.
- Graphics: 50 paint schemes inspired from the real cars.
- Graphics: Highly improved car materials, reflections, lightings and shadings.
- Graphics: Animated car driver, with high definition 3D Helmet.
- Graphics: Car details including backfire, headlights with lens flares, deformable tyres.
- Physics: Accurate car physics, created in collaboration with Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
- Physics: Up to date rF2 physics features.
- Sounds: Accurate and detailed sounds.
- Sounds: Up to date rF2 sounds features.
|Official Webpage – www.enduracers.com|