Forza Motorsport 6 – V8 Supercar series announced
Turn 10 Studios have announced that they have partnered up with the Australian V8 Supercar series bringing the popular Aussie touring car racers to the upcoming Forza Motorsport 6 title.
The license includes a list of 10 cars from all five manufacturers in the current V8 Supercar series including their 2015 liveries. Furthermore, Turn10 Studios also revealed that the world-renowned Australian Bathurst Mount Panorama circuit will be included in the game.
While driving the Forza Motorsport V8’s you will be entertained by V8 Supercars champion Mark Skaife who will perform the voiceovers for the game.
Featured cars from the V8 Supercar series:
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz #4 Erebus Motorsports E63 AMG V8 Supercar
- 2015 Holden #22 Holden Racing Team VF Commodore
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz #9 Erebus Motorsport E63 AMG V8 Supercar
- 2015 Volvo #33 Wilson Security Racing GRM S60
- 2015 Holden #97 Tekno Autosports VF Commodore
- 2015 Holden #1 Red Bull Racing Australia VF Commodore
- 2015 Holden #14 Freightliner Racing VF Commodore
- 2015 Ford #5 Pepsi Max Crew PRA Falcon FG X
- 2015 Nissan #23 Nissan Motorsport Altima
- 2015 Ford #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X
Forza Motorsport 6 is the most beautiful, technically advanced, and comprehensive Forza game yet. Exclusively developed for the XboxOne Forza 6 features more than 450 ForzaVista cars, 26 world-famous environments, as well as night and rain racing.
The game is scheduled for release in North America on September 15, 2015, followed by Japan on September 17 and Europe, the Middle East and Africa on September 18.
|Official Webpage – forzamotorsport.net|