Forza Motorsport 7 – New Update Deployed
It must be Update day… All the developers with recently released titles seem to be hard at work ironing out the first reported problems.
Turn 10 Studios deployed a new Forza Motorsport 7 patch for both the Xbox One and PC version, further improving the racing experience in the game. This latest Forza 7 update patch addresses some urgent issues that were reported by the community since the release of the title.
[Included screenshot by TheAdmiester]
October 10, Update Changelog:
- Fixed an issue where tracks would disappear after a player uses repeated rewinds in a race.
- Fixed an issue where some players’ Forza Rewards gifts were not saving properly after they were initially revealed in the game.
- We’ve addressed a game exploit whereby players could use Forza Edition cars to gain unrealistic leveling and rewards. In the interest of maintaining game balance, we have instituted rewards changes for all Forza Edition cars, replacing flat XP secondary rewards with a percentage-based credit (CR) reward. With this update, all Forza Edition cars will offer a primary percentage CR reward and a secondary conditional percentage CR reward. All VIP Forza Edition cars will now offer a primary +50% CR reward and a secondary conditional +50% CR reward. For example, the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition previously offered a primary CR reward of +25% and a secondary flat +5,000 XP award after 3 good drifts in a race. With this update, the Silvia now offers a primary reward of +25% CR and a secondary reward of +25% CR after 3 good drifts in a race. As a further example, the 2014 BMW M4 Coupe Forza Edition (a VIP FE car) previously offered a primary +40% CR reward and a secondary flat +10,000 XP reward at the Nürburgring. With the update, the BMW now offers a primary +50% CR reward and a secondary +50% CR reward at the Nürburgring.
- Addressed an issue where the game would crash during Driver Level Rewards screen, causing extra level-up rewards to be available.
- PC and Multiplayer stability fixes.
October 3, Update Changelog:
- Fixed numerous livery related issues, including some liveries applying as paint colors only, liveries not appearing in multiplayer, and game lock-ups when canceling liveries.
- Fixed an issue where vinyls would not appear in the vinyl editor for players who were creating vinyl groups with HDR enabled.
- Arabic text is no longer reversed in game menus
- Default profile slider settings for wheel users are no longer maxed out
- Benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS
- Framerate now improved in loading with G-Sync enabled.
Official Webpage – www.forzamotorsport.net