Developer Turn 10 Studios and publisher Xbox Game Studios, have shared the first batch of official Track Reveal videos for the upcoming Forza Motorsport racing game, showcasing the famous South African Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit, the North American Road America track, and the fictional Eaglerock Speedway oval.
Currently, there are 13 tracks confirmed for the new Forza Motorsport:
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (Spain)
- Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans (France)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- Eaglerock Speedway (USA)
- Hakone Circuit (Japan)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (USA)
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit (South Africa)
- Laguna Seca Raceway (USA)
- Maple Valley (USA)
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (USA)
- Road America (USA)
- Silverstone Circuit (UK)
- Suzuka Circuit (Japan)
Key track features:
- Dynamic weather system – The weather in Forza Motorsport will be fully dynamic, and it will change in real-time. This will affect the track conditions, making it more challenging to race in wet or snowy weather.
- Rubbering in – As cars race around the track, they will deposit rubber on the track surface. This will make the track grippier, but it will also make it more difficult to overtake.
- Track temperature – The track temperature will also affect the grip of the cars. In colder weather, the track will be grippier, while in hotter weather, the track will be more slippery.
- Living crowds – The crowds at the tracks will be fully animated and will react to the race in real-time. They will cheer for their favorite drivers and boo the ones they don’t like.
- Multiple layouts – Many of the tracks in Forza Motorsport will have multiple layouts. This will give players more variety and challenge.
The new Forza Motorsport title features a new dynamic weather system that changes the track conditions in real-time, as well as a new damage system that shows realistic wear and tear on cars. The physics engine has also been overhauled, and the game is said to be the most realistic game in the series to date.
Forza Motorsport will include a mix of over 500 classic and modern cars and 20 real-world, and fictional tracks to race them on. The game features a new career mode called Builders Cup, where players can build their own team and compete against other teams in a variety of events. There will also be a multiplayer mode that supports up to 20 players.
The Forza Motorsport racing game is scheduled to be released on October 10, 2023, for the PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.
Official Webpage – www.forzamotorsport.net