Game Spotting – Monster Energy Supercross – Dev Diary
It’s time for some more game spotting. It does not need to be a simulator to have some fun. Loved by some, and hated by others, the Italian Milestone developing studio is working on yet another off-road motorcycle game.
Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame lets you virtually race the Official 250SX and 450SX bikes and iconic tracks of the Monster Energy Supercross Series. The game features an extensive Career Mode and lets you ride in both online and offline game modes. But there is more. The Monster Energy Supercross game lets you create, customize and share your own tracks, and provides you with 80 official brands and 300 items to customize your rider and bike.
In their latest video, Milestone lets us have an exclusive look behind the scenes of Monster Energy Supercross Videogame featuring Ralph Sheheen who is the official voice of Monster Energy AMA Supercross Series.
Monster Energy Supercross will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (+Steam) and Nintendo Switch on February 13.
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX classes
- Exciting career mode with extreme customization options for both riders and bikes using real parts and accessories
- Powerful Track Editor: Create, customize, and share your own tracks online for endless gameplay possibilities.
- Advanced graphics fully recreates the authentic spirit of the Supercross experience with new 3D scanning system and realistic graphics & lighting
Official Webpage – supercrossthegame.com