Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.17 Available
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have deployed Update 1.17 for their Gran Turismo Sport racing title on the PlayStation 4.
Besides a few fixes, the highlight of this update is the addition of the much talked about Audi Vision GT. The Audi is available in two versions being a full electric E-TRON Vision Gran Turismo Gr.X model and the Gr. 1 Vision Gran Turismo Hybrid. Both cars are available for purchase in the GT Sport Brand Central for 1,000,000 cr.
Main Features Implemented
New Cars – The following 2 cars have been added:
- Audi E-TRON Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. X)
- Audi Vision Gran Turismo (Gr. 1)2. Controller
- Fixed an issue wherein the “Force Feedback Max. Torque” would revert back to its default settings when exiting any game mode after having changed the “Force Feedback Sensitivity” value in [Driving Options].3. “Transmission Mode” BGM Settings.
- Fixed an issue wherein the menu background music did not play when the [BGM Playlist] option in [Options] > [Sound Volume] was set to “Transmission Mode” (Race background music will not be played in “Transmission Mode”.)
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Official Webpage – www.gran-turismo.com