GSC Extreme – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Rallycross car preview
Reiza Studios have posted a new preview screenshot of the upcoming Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Rallycross car for their Game Stock Car Extreme title.
In the screenshot, the Mitsubishi Lancer wears a dirt layered livery that could indicate that the announced dirt pickup feature for GSCE is already being implemented. Besides the Lancer Evo Rallycross version, Reiza Studios will also release a Lancer Cup version for road racing purposes.
Because of the very successful Reiza Studios crowdfunding campaign that has reached a 100% of the targeted funding amount, the Reiza Studios development team confirmed that a selection of upcoming content and features are in the works for GSCE.
- Lancer Cup
- Lancer Evo Rallycross
- Modern Montreal circuit
- Velo Cittá track
- Foz dirt track
- Formula V10, Supertrucks
- Honda Civic (Marcas)
- New Formula 3 Brasil models
- Additional & longer Foz layouts, Supertruck layouts for existing tracks
- Interlagos update to 2015 version
- Copa Montana, Renault Fluence (Marcas)
- New UI & HUD system, drivetrain physics development to demand more realistic gear-shifting
- VR support (including Rift DK2)
- tire damage & dirt pickup
- dynamic track conditions (rubber build up on the racing line & marbles off-line based on vehicle interaction)
- Custom offline championship tool; art pass + additional shader development to boost graphics
- Extra layouts to existing tracks
- Support for long distance races
- Automatic steering ratio adjustment + Increased maximum controller inputs from 3 to 6
- Various fixes to existing issues & minor improvements to physics, AI, rules.
|Official Webpage – www.reizastudios.com|