PT-Actuator Mechanical Engineering Co., Ltd is a Chinese professional manufacturer of high-end motion solutions with a background in industrial linear motion techniques.
The PT development team has invested countless hours researching the best option to add even more immersion to their already impressive motion system solutions, and decided to develop an Active Belt Tension System (ABTS). To do so, they partnered up with the Canadian Sim Racing Studio (SRS) who are taking care of the software part of the project.
The PT-Actuator Active Belt Tension System is powered by two 24V 6-amps closed-loop DC servos directly mounted to a high precision industrial gearbox. This results in a very accurate and smooth motion, with tolerance is 3 arc/minute. Unlike many competitive products out there, the twin servo setup of the PT-Actuator Active Belt Tension System is capable of delivering independent left and right tensioning.
The Belt Tension System works with both motion and non-motion cockpits.
- PTA-SRS Active Belt Tensioner
- USB-C data communication cable(2 meter)
- AC/DC Adapter 110-240Vac 50/60Hz Max 2.5A( Output: 24VDC, 6A, IP20)
- 5 Point Belt kit
- Power train system (DC closed-loop servo motor plus planetary gearbox)
- Mounting plate brackets ( PT LOGO )
- Software: Sim Racing Studio-Plug&Play (Automaticaly activated)
- Warranty policy: 3 years
- Max. belt rolling linear speed: 120mm/s ( Original rolling shaft diameter )
- Max. pull force: 15kg
- Max. acceleration: 380mm/ms
The PT-Actuator Active Belt Tension System is available for $899.00 + Shipping.
Official Webpage – www.pt-actuator.com