iRacing deployed hotfix 1 for the recently released 2022 Season 3 build.
Besides a good number of fixes and improvements, this Hotfix is also coupled with the release of the brand new iRacing Companion App whhich lets you add race reminders and sync your account on multiple mobile devices via the cloud.
Check out the full changelog below, for more details.
Changelog 2022 Season 3 Hotfix 1:
- Resolved an issue where the 3D viewer would not display the driver in the Member Profile modal.
Create a Race
- Resolved an issue where the Start Zone value was not becoming disabled when an unsupported track was selected even if the Start Zone value was previously true.
- Resolved an issue where users were able to add more than 8 cars to a session by combining Custom Car Classes.
- Fixed an issue where the Generate Roster option is missing from the AI options screen when a user selects the option that all cars will be used in a single car class.
- Fixed an issue where the Start Zone value was not being properly honored for an AI Single Session or AI Season when selected.
- Resolved an issue where the Series List Tour was still being displayed for different tour views even after clicking “Skip”.
iRACING COMPANION APP:
- Introducing the iRacing Companion App – the official companion app of iRacing!
- iRacing Companion App allows you to access so many parts of iRacing, right from your mobile device!
- – – Sync your iRacing account and see all your licenses, statistics, and last race times in one place.
- – – Explore all available series for each of your licenses. Favorite any series you like and have them quickly accessible in your favorites section. Also, add reminders for Series.
- UPCOMING RACES
- – – Have a clear overview of all upcoming races on iRacing. Filter your search by series, category, licenses, setup, and multiclass. View the time, conditions, schedule, standings, session times, and information for each race. Add reminders for any race and add races to your favorites.
- – – Add reminders for leagues and official series. The app will notify you before the race starts!
- – – Don’t miss any important updates for iRacing. See exciting updates from iRacing’s pro esports series, as well as content previews, gift cards, contest updates, and more.
- MY LEAGUES & CONTENT
- – – View all of the leagues you have joined and add race reminders. Additionally, view and filter all your owned content on iRacing by owned/unowned, type, release, and price.
- ACCOUNT SYNCING
- – – All of your account data like reminders, notifications, time settings, owned content, and preferences are now synchronized on the cloud. Everything will be updated and synced automatically on up to three devices.
- Get the iRacing Companion App now and see why our users name it a must-have companion app for iRacing!
- – – Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/iracing-companion/id1620903126
- – – Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iracing.companion
- Fixed a critical Race Server crashing issue that could occur during rolling starts if a driver lost their connection to the race server after the green flag was waved, but before they crossed the start/finish line.
- Fixed an issue with AMD FSR while MVP was enabled.
<Car Class> NASCAR Next Gen Cars
- Fixed an issue where the Left-Rear ride height could fail tech inspection without any warning to the user.
Lamborghini Huracán GT3 EVO
- Fixed an issue where the windshield went missing during the season update.
Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020
- Paint patterns have been updated with missing splitter and dive planes.
Fuji International Speedway
- Slow-down checkpoints for Turn 3, Turn 13, and Turn 15 have been improved.
- Images for the Track Rules tab have been added.