Motion House Motion Gear 2UN Review By The SRG
Barry Rowland of the Sim Racing Garage reviews the Motion Gear 2UN seat-mover by Motion House.
As usual, Barry takes the product through the SRG review process and performs a hand-on test before sharing his final thoughts. This is a long and complex review, so we will let Barry do the talking.
The Motion House Motion Gear 2UN is available via the Motion House website for $2,750.00 Shipping and tax excluded. The MotionGear 2UN comes with a 1 Year Warranty.
The Motion Gear 2UN package includes the Actuator Parts, control box, Brackets, and Accessories.
MotionGear 2UN Specs:
Certificate: KC – Code No : R-R-mh1-MotionGear2UN
- Moving Range: Pitch ±11°, Roll: ±10°
- Max Moving Speed: 30 degrees/sec
- Max User Weight: 130 kg
- Product Weight: Control Box : 10 kg – Actuator Part : 30 kg
- Product Size: Control Box : 300 x 290 x 180 (mm) – Actuator Part : 450 x 450 x 250 (mm)
- Cable Length: 3000(mm)
- Connection: USB 2.0 or 3.0
- Data rate: 60 times per second
- Control Software: MHServicer – Support SDK: Unity, Unreal, C, C++ – * Support Emulator
- Rated Voltage: 200 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power: Max 1500W(peak), Normal ~600W
- Manufacturer: Motion House Co., Ltd.
- Manufacturing Country: Korea
Official Webpage – www.3drap.it