Motorsport Manager Released
It’s a racing simulator, but not as we know it…
Check out the latest sports management simulation that also might interest the sim racers out there. While there are plenty of successful football manager games out there, the racing enthusiasts had to wait a long time for something new to pop up. in the late ’90s, Microprose released three F1 management games and later on, Electronic Arts released their F1 Manager game. After that, the genre pretty much died out in the PC scene and switched their attention to the mobile market.
Now the wait is over. Following on from the success of the mobile game on iOS and Android, UK-based Playsport Games have now released Motorsport Manager for the PC.
Playsport Games and SEGA Entertainment teamed up to create a game in wich you can become the manager of a high-performance motorsport team. Players can take control of a single-seater racing team, and hire and fire a selection of drivers. The gamer has to research and develop the racing car, build the team and make split-second managing decisions in real-time in order to bring your team to the winning circle.
Motorsport Manager features 16 highly detailed fantasy tracks that are heavily inspired by real world circuits. The tracks contain elevations, run off areas, gravel traps and all the trimmings of a real world motorsport venue. The visuals and grip levels of the circuits will evolve throughout the racing season.
Motorsport Manager for the PC is available at the dedicated Steam page for 34,99€/£24.99/$34.99. Besides the Windows version, also a Mac and Linux version are planned to become available soon.
Build the team:
- The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
- Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team…
- Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
Master the tech:
- The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
- Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
- Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
Win the race:
- The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
- Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high-speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
- Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-650, 3.20GHz or AMD FX-7500 APU, 2.1Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 440, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB ot Intel HD 5000 SeriesDire
- ctX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 16GB available space
|Official Webpage – www.motorsportmanager.com|