Next Level Racing has officially introduced the new NLR HF8 Haptic Feedback Gaming Pad for the PC and Consoles.
First revealed last December at the 2022 ADAC Sim Racing Expo in the NürnbergMesse in Nuremberg, Germany, the Australian brand has now launched the new HF8 Haptic Pad.
This new device aims to enhance your gaming experience via a large seat pad that will fit comfortably in any type of gaming, racing, or flight sim seat. The pad is fitted with eight strategically placed haptic motors designed and positioned to suit all simulation genres. It can be used on its own or can complement your existing haptic hardware like Buttkickers or Motion Platforms.
The HF8 pad is connected to a PC via a USB connection. On a console, or audio device the HF8 uses a 3.5mm audio jack connection.
On PC, the motors are controlled by a plug-and-play software package providing low-latency feedback via the Telemetry data of the games. (Note: The location and intensity of each motor can only be adjusted using a PC and HFS software. Console players do not require HFS software as all eight engines work collectively through the audio output.)
The Next Level Racing HF8 Haptic Feedback Gaming Pad is now available for €249.00 – USD 229.00 – AUD 399.00 – £229.00 + shipping.
- See it, play it, and feel it with advanced haptic immersion at an affordable price.
- Eight individual vibration motors for a higher level of haptic immersion.
- Enhanced pc experience with Next Level Racing HFS plug-and-play software using telemetry data.
- Works with gaming consoles using a 3.5mm audio jack (headphones/speakers required for PlayStation users).
- Universally designed to fit all styles of seats with comfort, including gaming seats, racing seats, and flight seats.
- Advanced haptics for games, but also for immersion in VR, movies, and music.
- Designed for racing, flight, and first-person shooter simulation games.
Official Webpages – www.nextlevelracing.com