Project CARS 2 – Lighting Effects Video
Nvidia posted a small video showcasing the lighting effects in the upcoming Project Cars 2 title by Slightly Mad Studios.
Sadly enough, the video is recorded in 420P which does not do the amazing graphics of the title any justice. Nevertheless, the video clip does show us the powerful lighting system in action in combination with the day to night transitions and dynamic weather effects.
Project CARS 2 will become available late 2017 for the PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Steam OS.
Project CARS 2 Features
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Full VR support
- Revamped pad handling
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favorites (Rallycross, GT, and more)
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambiance of a specific time of year
- Co-op Career as Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot
- Online Track Days
- Pro eSports Racing with Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking
- Custom Online Racing Seasons
- Live Broadcast
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com