Project CARS 2 – More Porsche Content Leaked
Our friends at www.gtplanet.net posted an interesting article revealing some of the extra upcoming Porsche models for the recently released Project CARS 2 by Slightly Mad Studios.
It was no secret that besides the eleven Porsche models already available with the release version of Project CARS 2, Slightly Mad Studios is planning to bring us some more classic and modern cars of the famous Sportscar brand from Stuttgart, Germany.
GTPlanet member Alexander was sifting through the files of the Project CARS 2 PC version and uncovered content pictures confirming another nine Porsche models that will be released for Project CARS 2 in the near future. The pictures reveal some very interesting cars ranging from the legendary 1970 Porsche 917K to the high-tech modern day 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid LMP1 endurance racer.
When and how these cars will be released, remains to be seen, but it is safe to say Slightly Mad Studios will reveal a Porsche pack DLC somewhere in the near future.
- 1970 Porsche 917K
- 1971 Porsche 908/03
- 1971 Porsche 917 Long Tail
- 1972 Porsche 917/10K
- 1978 Porsche 935
- 1987 Porsche 959
- 1987 Porsche 961
- 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
- 2016 Porsche 919 Hybrid
Project CARS 2 by Slightly Mad Studios is available worldwide for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. PC players can purchase the Digital version of Project CARS 2 on the Steam platform for €59,99 or download the extended Project CARS 2 Deluxe Edition for 89,98€
In Project CARS 2 you will be able to conquer all four seasons of beautiful grip-affecting weather across the largest track roster ever in 180+ cars from the world’s most elite brands. Race on dirt and snow, ice and rain, in IndyCars and hypercars, Porsches and Ferraris, and experience your Ultimate Driver Journey anytime, anywhere.
- 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
- Full 12K & VR Support
- Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
- All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
- New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
- Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
- State-of-the-art physics model
- Revamped gamepad handling
- Class-leading Esports capabilities
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com