Project CARS 2 – More Preview Videos
It’s a Sunday with not much sim racing news to report. So this is a perfect time to have a look at some of the latest uploaded preview videos of the upcoming Project CARS 2 title by Slightly Mad Studios.
The HTC Vive Gameplay channel shared a new in-game preview video showcasing a selection of tracks and cars captured in-game using the HTC Vive VR headset.
Youtuber Sugo Slawek posted a wet race in the Bac Mono at the Japanese Sugo track. ProjectCARS.it shared some in-game Gamepad driving footage of Pcars2 Build 737 showcasing the Renault Clio Cup car at Oulton Park and the Lotus 98T classic F1 at the Red Bull Ring.
Last but not least, Driveatar shows us a few laps in the Mclaren 720s on the American Long Beach street circuit.
Project CARS 2 the ‘ultimate driver journey’ will become available late 2017 for the PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Steam OS. On the consoles, PCars 2 will go head to head with upcoming heavyweights such as Forza Motorsport 7 and Gran Turismo Sport.
- Licensed Cars: There are more than 170 licensed cars from the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Track Roster: More than 40 tracks including Daytona, LeMans, and the Mazda Raceway
- New Vehicle Types: Rallycross, IndyCars and Oval racers arrive in this year’s version.
- Visual Enhancements and Track Conditions: PC2 will support VR, 12K, 21:9 and triple-screen support. It will also feature a dynamic time of day, weather and new seasonal conditions
- esports Compatability: PC2 will also be esports-ready from launch. Full ranking ad broadcasting/streaming functionality
- Online Components: New online championships will help to augment the competitive scene.
- Gameplay Enhancements: LiveTrack 3.0 delivers dynamic surface conditions that impact vehicle performance, as well as track evolution. there’s also new bleeding-edge tire physics, improved AI, and gamepad controls.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com