Project CARS 2 – More VR Preview Videos
The HTC Vive Gameplay channel shared a new set of gameplay preview videos showcasing a selection of tracks and cars captured in-game using the HTC Vive VR headset.
The videos are showcasing VR footage of a GT1 race at the Italian Monza track, a rain race at the Australian Bathurst circuit driving the V8 Supercars, A Formula X open wheeler race at the Algarve track, and some Vintage GT action at the fictional Scottish Bannochbrae Road Circuit.
Project CARS 2 the ‘ultimate driver journey’ will become available September 22 – 2017 for the PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Steam OS.
- Licensed Cars: There are more than 170 licensed cars from the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Track Roster: More than 40 tracks including Daytona, LeMans, and the Mazda Raceway
- New Vehicle Types: Rallycross, IndyCars and Oval racers arrive in this year’s version.
- Visual Enhancements and Track Conditions: PC2 will support VR, 12K, 21:9 and triple-screen support. It will also feature a dynamic time of day, weather and new seasonal conditions
- esports Compatability: PC2 will also be esports-ready from launch. Full ranking ad broadcasting/streaming functionality
- Online Components: New online championships will help to augment the competitive scene.
- Gameplay Enhancements: LiveTrack 3.0 delivers dynamic surface conditions that impact vehicle performance, as well as track evolution. there’s also new bleeding-edge tire physics, improved AI, and gamepad controls.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com