Project CARS 2 – Official 4K Launch Trailer Released
With only one more long day to go before the release, Slightly Mad Studios and publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment have released the official launch trailer for Project CARS 2. Owners of a 4K ready screen are able to view all the racing eye-candy in a glorious 3840 × 2160 resolution at 60 FPS.
Project CARS 2 will be available worldwide on September 22, 2017, for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. PC players can purchase the Digital version of Project CARS 2 on the Steam platform for €59,99 or download the extended Project CARS 2 Deluxe Edition for 89,98€
At the time of writing, you are still able to place a pre-order. All those who pre-ordered Project CARS 2 will get the Japanese Cars Bonus Pack containing 4 legendary racing machines from Nissan and Honda, plus unique racing liveries. Owners of the original Project CARS are able to pre-order Project CARS 2 at a discounted price.
In Project CARS 2 you will be able to conquer all four seasons of beautiful grip-affecting weather across the largest track roster ever in 180+ cars from the world’s most elite brands. Race on dirt and snow, ice and rain, in IndyCars and hypercars, Porsches and Ferraris, and experience your Ultimate Driver Journey anytime, anywhere.
- 180+ licensed cars from iconic manufacturers
- Full 12K & VR Support
- Tested and tuned by pro racing drivers
- All-new motorsports (IndyCar, Oval Racing, Rallycross) join old favorites incl. GT3
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic surface & weather physics affect vehicle performance and handling in real-time
- New loose surface racing (ice, dirt, mud)
- Full 24-hour cycle featuring real-time atmospheric conditions and seasonal ambience
- State-of-the-art physics model
- Revamped gamepad handling
- Class-leading Esport capabilities
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com