Project Cars 2 – PC Gameplay Preview @ 4K 60fps Ultra Settings
GPU manufacturer NVIDIA has published a stunning demonstration video showcasing the upcoming Project CARS 2 title by Slightly Mad Studios.
The 4-minute video shows us some on-track racing action of the Mercedes AMG GT3 at the Japanese Fuji Speedway circuit. The game was running on Ultra settings using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080. All footage was captured at a full 4K resolution running at a solid 60fps. The release version of Project CARS 2 will support a 12K resolution and VR support.
Project CARS 2 will become available late 2017 for the PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Steam OS. On the consoles, PCars 2 will go head to head with upcoming heavyweights such as Forza Motorsport 7 and Gran Turismo Sport.
PROJECT CARS 2 FEATURES
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Full VR support
- Revamped pad handling
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favorites (Rallycross, GT, and more)
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambiance of a specific time of year
- Co-op Career as Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot
- Online Track Days
- Pro eSports Racing with Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking
- Custom Online Racing Seasons
- Live Broadcast
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com