Project CARS 2 – Update Patch 1.1.3 Released
Slightly Mad Studios released a new update for their recently released Project CARS 2 racing title. The new patch contains a small selection of improvements and fixes on various items of the game.
Keep in mind that this patch will only be fixing some of the most pressing issues. The bulk of the fixes reported by the community will be addressed in the upcoming larger V2.0 update.
[Included screenshot by Timmy L]
Patch 1.1.3 – Release Notes
- Various AI cornering and race line improvements across problematic tracks
- Improvements to AI balancing in snow and rain conditions
- First pass at improving simulated laptimes when skipping a non-race session
- Fix for the long delay when entering setup screen
- Fix to ensure that the tyre treads are shown correctly after multiple tyre swaps
- Fixed crash when using large Super Sampling values
- Fix for an intermittent crash caused by missing animated meshes
- Fix for lobby browsing and filtering that was preventing some users from joining MP games
Patch 220.127.116.11 – Multiplayer fix
- We’re rolling out Patch 18.104.22.168, to fix the problems we’ve been having with joining multiplayer lobbies.
Lobbies between versions are incompatible, so if there’s a mixture of pre- and post-patch participants in a lobby, the multiplayer session will never start. Please be sure to patch your game to the latest version as soon as possible, and help spread the word to your pals.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com