Project CARS 2 – Update Patch 22.214.171.124 Released
Slightly Mad Studios has deployed a new update for the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of Project CARS 2. Patch Version The 3.5gb download brings us numerous improvements, fixes, and tweaks for various aspects of the game. Check out the full changelog below.
The version numbering of this latest update is a little confusing. The patch is communicated as being V2.0, while the PC (Steam) version has a V126.96.36.199 tag. As usual, it can take a little longer for developers to get their Xbox One version updates certified. At the time of writing it is not yet clear when the Xbox One version of this new update will be deployed.
[Included screenshot by WMD members K34sc, trylls, Opel-King, eric.bugs, Gethema, and RoccoTTS ]
Patch Version 188.8.131.52 / 2.0 Release Notes
- Improved driving line assist.
- Various AI behavior and race line improvements.
- Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby handling.
- Improvements and enhancements to audio and sound effects.
- Improvements and enhancements to replays and replay cameras.
- USB keyboard support improved.
- Improvements, enhancements, and fixes to Career flow.
- Enhancements to various cars’ handling and standard setup improvements.
- Tweaks and fixes to Achievement / Trophy unlock logic.
- Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
- Improved default assists for gamepad users.
- Fixes and improvements to headlights and brake lights.
- Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
- Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
- Fixes and improvements to certain weather/tyre combinations.
- Optimisations to tracks across the game.
- Myriad render and performance tweaks and improvements.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com