Project CARS 2 – Update Patch 2.0 Released For Xbox One
Last Tuesday, Slightly Mad Studios deployed Update V2.0 (V18.104.22.168 on PC) for the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of Project CARS 2. As usual, it took a little longer to get the Xbox One version updates certified. As from today, Xbox One users can also enjoy the latest improvements for Project CARS 2.
Besides some important fixes and improvements on various parts of the simulator, Slightly Mad Studios also added console support for external applications and better USB keyboard support. This is a very important development for third-party hardware developers and Console-based sim racers who want to operate external sim racing hardware such as button boxes, dashboards, and more. Keep an eye out for some exciting third-party Xbox One compatible Sim Racing hardware to become available soon.
[Included screenshot by Pizzarelli, Timmy L, Ralf1973, and RoccoTTS ]
XB One Patch Version 2.0 Release Notes
- Improved driving line assist.
- Various AI behavior and race line improvements.
- Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby handling.
- Improvements and enhancements to audio and sound effects.
- Improvements and enhancements to replays and replay cameras.
- USB keyboard support improved.
- Improvements, enhancements, and fixes to Career flow.
- Enhancements to various cars’ handling and standard setup improvements.
- Tweaks and fixes to Achievement / Trophy unlock logic.
- Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
- Improved default assists for gamepad users.
- Fixes and improvements to headlights and brake lights.
- Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
- Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
- Fixes and improvements to certain weather/tyre combinations.
- Optimisations to tracks across the game.
- Myriad render and performance tweaks and improvements.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com