Project CARS 2 – VR Video Mania
There is not much news to report at the moment. So it is a perfect time to enjoy some more Project CARS 2 preview videos by Youtuber and WMD member Beetesjuice. As usual, he shows us some interesting VR headset track action footage featuring the cockpit view of a selection of Project CARS 2 vehicles.
From top to bottom:
- Ferrari 488 GT3 at Brno – Showing progression from wet to drying track.
- Ferrari 333 SP at Classic Hockenheim
- Lamborghini Diablo GTR at Oulton Park
- Aston Martin Vantage GTE at Red Bull Ring
- Porsche 936 Spyder at Historic Spa – Night Race
Project CARS 2 the ‘ultimate driver journey’ will become available September 22 – 2017 for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam OS.
- Licensed Cars: There are more than 170 licensed cars from the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Track Roster: More than 40 tracks including Daytona, LeMans, and the Mazda Raceway
- New Vehicle Types: Rallycross, IndyCars and Oval racers arrive in this year’s version.
- Visual Enhancements and Track Conditions: PC2 will support VR, 12K, 21:9 and triple-screen support. It will also feature a dynamic time of day, weather and new seasonal conditions
- esports Compatability: PC2 will also be esports-ready from launch. Full ranking ad broadcasting/streaming functionality
- Online Components: New online championships will help to augment the competitive scene.
- Gameplay Enhancements: LiveTrack 3.0 delivers dynamic surface conditions that impact vehicle performance, as well as track evolution. there’s also new bleeding-edge tire physics, improved AI, and gamepad controls.
Official Webpage – www.projectcarsgame.com