* Heusden: Fixed shadow issues, added part back side of podium building, fixed gaps
* Heusden: Added pitbuildings, assets, bridges
* Azure Circuit: Reworked the whole part below the pitarea, red asphalt, so tobac corner area-piscine-rascasse
* Azure Circuit: Added new textures
* Static Objects: Reduced count of aerial assets
* BMW Z4 GT3: boosted FFB tyre force multiplier. Default setup change for less corner-exit oversteer
[EXPAND Read the full release notes!]
Build 359 (29/11/12, Senior Manager)
* Fixes for dialog instance quad deletion
* Fixed list item colour issues
* Fixed weather text not working in browse screen, incorrect return from a changed GUICareerHelper function
* Updated screenshot code to save to the project documents folder on PC (F12)
* PS3 and Xbox 360 Invitation functionality added. Supported are: accept invite when in-menus, driving, from active and inactive controllers (on 360), join via party (360 only), join via game in progress (360 only), and cross-game boot invite on PS3
* Disconnected participants will be removed from the track
* Code to show the current rain drop levels in tweakit
* Fixed vehicle Ids sent to physics as part of retire/DQ notifications
* New small prototype tire. Street tire design change – similar to the small prototype tire with some ‘street’ification.
Wisconsin: Missing viewer static files for night lighting
* Wisconsin: New Dressing + Night Lighting
* Wisconsin: Lightrig Lamp Orange Material file, for Wisconsin night lamps
* Wisconsin: Dressing changes
* Heusden: New texture maps
* Bodywork_carbon runtime shader – adding rain support
* BMW M1: added windscreen banner
* BMW M1: Added custom livery support
* BMW M1: Merged in UV mapped body meshes, updated CPIT body meshes
* JPLM: Adjusted FFB weight (made heavier)
Build 358 (28/11/12, Senior Manager)
* Fixed incorrect login error codes and messages for various login situations
* Wisconsin Raceway: New sitting crowds for stands 8 and 9
* Heudsen: New texture maps
* Milan: Added textures for warehouses and building02
Build 357 (27/11/12, Team Member+)
* Fixed code storing the remote round results from participant finsihed events, which, if combined with large sessions and high latencies, eventually resulted in depletion of the whole array and a crash
* Player participants from disconnected nodes are removed from the race. (Work in progress.)
* Post-race screen will no longer display a zero-time hurry up timer
* Updated collecting of contact points to obtain more exact results for wheel-to-wheel and vehicle-to-vehicle processing
* Updated processing of wheel-to-wheel contacts.
* Cleared leaking textures from dialog manager
* Heusden: Fix for mis-applied test material on grandstand seats
* Milan Short: Add pitwall, update collisions, improve concrete pitlane road texture and merge latest TomT stuff
* Milan GP: Add pitwall, update collissions, improve concrete pitlane road texture and merge latest TomT stuff
* Milan: Update textures
* Milan: Add new textures (pitwall)
* New dynamic brake markers for US tracks
* Eifelwald GP: Scene updates (statics and lights placed)
* Wisconsin Raceway: Textures for the build
* Blimp: Removed said logo
Build 356 (26/11/12, Senior Manager)
* Removed excess carriage return from logging calls to improve log file formatting
* Added basic keyboard shortcut implementation for zoom to selection
* Derby: New Dynamic Advert Panels + fix for Thrustmaster panel – Export files and.xml scene files, .dds textures, .mtxmaterial files, .vhf .xml .meb _dep.xml
bsimracing originated out of a long term passion for Motorsports and Virtual racing. After having managed a few leagues, i decided to start a website that covered news and interesting topics within the Sim Racing scene.
While it started out as a little and modest project, bsimracing.com has grown into an up to date community recourse website and receives a substantial amount of visitors on a daily basis.
Do you want to share a story that’s perfect for bsimracing? Did you find or created a fabulous video or Sim Racing related screenshot. Or even if you want to write a full blown article you want to see published.
If so, let us know. We cant guaranty that every submission will be published, but when on topic, we will certainly try our best to get your story out there.
If you wish to receive credit for your contribution, please include your name/nickname and/or web site URL, if applicable.