Project CARS Game Build 457 | Multiplayer Impressions.
Let’s have a look at the Multiplayer part of the Project CARS game by Slightly Mad Studios. As this feature is still Work in progress, it is will only get better, but it has to be said, the SMS team seems to be doing a very good job implementing the online part of Project Cars.
Norman2403 is posting videos on a regular basis and keeps track of the progress. Project CARS is coming to the PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U in 2014. Until then, keep checking back for much more stunning previews in the months to come.
PROJECT CARS represents THE ULTIMATE DRIVER JOURNEY…
- FRANCHISE MODE allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!
- Play CO-OP with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver
- FULL TEAM MANAGEMENT… Have a large number of friends? Create, manage, and compete together!
- Experience the excitement of PIT STOPS like you’ve never seen before!
- Revolutionary PIT-2-CAR RADIO gives you the strategic advantage
- DYNAMIC Time Of Day & Localized Weather make every race unique and challenging
- 10+ GAME MODES covering every form of motorsport
- CLOUD-BASED SOCIAL NETWORK allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT – Create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events! Then share them with the world – either for free, in-game credits or even real money!
- PUSHING TO THE LIMITS – Advanced physics, lighting, and AI
|Check out http://wmdportal.com for more info – http://www.slightlymadstudios.com|