R3E – FIA WTCC 2014 Car pack and Shanghai previews
Sector3 Studios announced that the FIA WTCC 2014 Car pack for RaceRoom Racing Experience will be released this week.
To give us a taste of what’s to come, they uploaded a massive set of screenshots showing us the 2014 World Touring Car Championship cars in action at a selection of circuits, including the upcoming Macau and Shanghai tracks. The P1TV Youtube channel also posted a video showing us some pre-release footage of the WTCC 2014 cars at the Shanghai circuit.
Sector3 confirmed that the Shanghai circuit will be released tomorrow, with the FIA WTCC 2014 car pack following later this week. The video comments also state that the Macau track release is planned for next week. (Not confirmed yet.)
After last week’s huge R3E update, Sector3 also deployed a small hotfix patch addressing some issues in the Multiplayer and Dedicated server code.
05-06-2015 RaceRoom update (hotfix)
- Fixed Error 13 issues which where occurring due to having too many MP servers, causing encryption failures.
- Temporarily disabled Garage Phase in Multiplayer which was causing various issues at race start.
- Added a potential fix for the issue where players see the white experience menus but no buttons to click.
- Updated dedicated for mp side fixes to take effect. The old dedicated servers are set as expired, please update your dedicated servers application via Steam.
- Removed Hill climb tracks from MP dedicated server front-end track list.
- Disabled the ability to set rolling start for race session.
|Official Webpage – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com|