Sector3 Studios deployed a new hotfix for RaceRoom Racing Experience further improving the recently released June 2021 update.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Update details 0.9.3.010:
- Download size = 200MB
- Client version = 0.9.3.010
- Client BuildID = 6937443
- FFB – tied engine vibration effect to engine inertia, so electric cars get almost zero while a big V8 gets more
- Menu – Added a cockpit camera pitch control in the FOV section
- Menu – Added possibility to also unpause by pressing the Pause control again
- Menu – Hidden the Gamepad rumble toggle if current controller is not a gamepad
- Menu – Hidden the Triple Screen setup menu while in VR
- Menu – The Options menu now remembers the last used tab
- Menu – Add background to garage menu in VR as the panning cameras were reported as inducing motion sickness. We will make those intro cameras static in a future update
- Menu – Added FFB Meter and FFB Multipliers binds to FFB options page
- Menu – Re-enabled “jump to bind” feature when a button is pressed but we now ignore most common axis binds to prevent sudden jumps reported on some controllers
- Possible fix for some AI’s seen jumping in certain occasions
- Localization – Fixed german localization for “Geist anzeigen”
- Hockenheim – Fixed the outside curb of the stadium entrance that had a lost polygon of surface material shooting cars into space
- Sparks – Made sparks coming from AI’s more likely to occur for FR90, DTM 2020, P1, P2, Group 5, Group C, FR-J, FR-2, FR-3
Update details 0.9.3.008:
- Update details:Download size = 100MB
- Client version = 0.9.3.008
- Client BuildID = 6925412
- FFB – Stationary friction effect now fully turns off when it is set to 0%
- FFB – Fixed reports of “no FFB” for some wheelbases. Users experiencing no FFB should try to reset to the default profile for their wheelbase after this update.
- Possible fix for an issue spotted at the end of race session where cars could be seen shooting into the air.
- Menus – Added icon helpers to garage menu buttons
- Menus – Disabled jumping to keys when pressed in keybinds as a temporary fix for pedal signal jitters registered sometimes at the same time as buttons
- Menus – Fixed a typo in German localization for “Geist anzeigen”
- DTM 2020 – Tweaks to differential
- Group C – Tweaks to differential
- Porsche 911 RSR GTE – Fixed a decal on the seat that would still be rendered while the seat itself was disabled in visual settings.