RaceRoom – New Hotfix Deployed – Content Improvements
Sector3 Studios deployed a 544 MB hotfix for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title fixing and improving a selection of RaceRoom track and car content.
- Download size = 544 MB
- Client version = 0.9.0.957
- Client BuildID = 5052621
- Dedi version = 62.0.1123
- Dedi BuildID = 5052571
- Fixed rev limiter sound issues introduced in a previous update
- All cars – Reduced differences between car classes with regards to damage and detachable parts falling off the car.
- DTM 2013 – 2016 – Added default gear ratios for Daytona
- DTM 92 car class – Updated default gear ratios
- Formula RaceRoom 3 – Improved AI behavior
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Improved default car setup
- Group 5 car class – Updated physics (leaderboards have been wiped!)
- GTO car class – Improved AI behavior, added default gear ratios for Daytona, fixed an error with AI’s handling of the Audi 90 gear ratios. Updated drivetrain oscillation effects, differential behavior, and baulktorque values.
- Hillclimb Icons – Updated default gear ratios
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup – Endurance spec version now received a wider range of spring settings, dampers and ride height adjustments
- Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) – Fixed cockpit cameras that were off-center
- Porsche 962C – Retrieved dump-valve sounds on gearshifts in cockpit cameras after popular request
- Tatuus F4 – Fixed default final drive for Knutstorp that was way too long, improved AI behavior
- Touring Classics car class – Updated default gear ratios
- Daytona Moto and Road Course – Limited AI tendency to sometimes hit the tyres in turn 1 of the first lap
- Sepang North – Fixed a wrong cut track penalty triggered while entering pitlane
Official Webpages – game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com