Sector 3 Studios deployed a new 400MB update for RaceRoom Racing Experience. (Client v0.9.2.34)
This new patch brings a lot of improvements to the racing simulator, such as the addition of power restriction ability for BOP in multiplayer mode. Check out the full changelog below, for more details.
Furthermore, Sector 3 Studios announced that they have updated the RaceRoom Track Packs an added the Eastern Track Pack, including 10 circuits from Asia / Oceania.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Download size = 400MB
Client version = 0.9.2.34
Client BuildID = 6399979
Dedi version = 73.0.1283
Dedi BuildID = 6400111
- Dedicated server: Added Power Restrictor as a BOP tool for the car model selection tree. Range is 90.0% to 100.0% and rules over the final power output of the car engine.
- Dedicated server: Added a Spectator Whitelist to allow blocking of any undesired spectator client. Leaving the whitelist empty will result in anyone being allowed to spectate.
- Added BOP values to the car selection screen upon joining a multiplayer session.
- Various improvements to rolling starts for a smoother experience
- Fixed setup no longer allows Tyre Pressure modifications
- Audi TT cup – High speed damper tuning, AI slowed down in fast corners
- BMW M3 E30 (Touring Classics) – Calmed down the rear as it was a bit too tail-happy
- CUPRA e-racer – Rebalanced high speed damping, increased mechanical trail and reduced rear bump steer.
- DTM 1992 & Touring Classics – Increased pneumatic trail
- DTM 2014,2015,2016 – Longer default final drive ratio for Nuerburgring
- DTM 2020 – Decreased pneumatic trail, increased mechanical trail, equalised damper zero nodes and rebalanced dampers.
- Fabcar 935 – Resized wheels so the car is now looking correct, adjusted physics to match.
- GT2 – All cars – High speed damper tuning
- GTR3 – All cars – High speed damper fine tune and adjusted some mechanical trail values to reduce excessive steering forces
- GTR4 – All cars – Updated slip angle and camber calculations to bring them into line with GT3’s.
- Lotus GT4 – Reduced front axle dynamic camber
- NSU TTS – Physics update: Tyres V4.1 (2 compounds available), reduced brake power, reduced fuel consumption and general handling polish.
- Porsche 911 GT3 Cup – Rebalanced high-speed damping
- Renault Megane TCR – New cockpit sounds
- Tatuus F4 – Physics updates and new sounds for it too.
- VW Golf WTCR – Fixed damage sensitivity of this car that was a bit wild
- VW Scirocco Group 2 – Longer final drive ratio for RedBull Ring Short (Suedschleife)
- WTCC TC1 (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) – Increased mechanical trail, updated fuel use estimates, rebalanced high speed damping thresholds and rates, increased radiator cooling
- WTCR – BOP adjusted, some default setup tweaks for the Honda (leaderboards were wiped)
- Dubai – Fixed AI using way too much curb
- Mid-Ohio – Fixed rolling starts that were starting too close to Start line.
- Silverstone GP layout – New AI raceline, pitlane AI path and improved hotlap spawn location
- Spa-Francorchamps – Attempt at improving on AI traffic jams noticed in the GP pitlane entrance. Tweaked AI behaviour so they use less curbs and better respect track limits.
- Weathertec Laguna Seca – Fixed rolling starts that were starting too close to Start line.