RaceRoom Racing Experience Audi 90 Quattro GTO available
Simbin released the Audi 90 Quattro GTO for RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E). Download it here.
This week we could test drive the Audi 90 Quattro on the RaceRoom Racing Experience DEV drive. Simbin reports that they received a load of positive feedback from the community members. This indicated it was time to release the IMSA GTO racer to the public. While the car model looks amazing, its the sound of the beast that really stands out. Both interior and external sounds are top notch. When you have done a few laps, make sure to check the replay, flip trough the camera options, and listen to that sound… Nothing less the amazing.
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free-to-play racing game for PC. You can Download the game on the Steam Platform.
The 1989 Audi 90 IMSA GTO was a wide-body turbocharged 4 wheel drive racers powered by a 5 cylinder 2190cc engine with 20 valves derived from the Group B and Pikes Peak rally cars. With a massive 720hp at 7500 rpm the car could beat the much bigger engined American IMSA GTO monsters.
During a race the car just looked menacing . With an exhaust that was routed trough the passengers door while spitting huge flames generated by the KKK turbo, and the whistle and waste gate noises of the turbo powered engine, it was a feast for the spectating race fans. During the 1989 IMSA GTO series season, Hans-Joachim Stuck was able to win seven races in this monster.
Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO Specifications:
- Configuration Straight 5
- Location Front, longitudinally mounted
- Construction aluminium alloy block and head
- Displacement 2.19 liter / 133.6 cu in
- Bore / Stroke 81.0 mm (3.2 in) / 85.0 mm (3.3 in)
- Valvetrain 4 valves / cylinder, DOHC
- Fuel feed Bosch Motronic Fuel Injection
- Aspiration KKK Turbo
- Power 709 bhp / 529 KW @ 7500 rpm
- Torque 720 Nm / 531 ft lbs @ 6000 rpm
- BHP/Liter 324 bhp / liter
- Body glass-fibre reinforced plastic panels
- Chassis steel tubular frame
- Suspension (fr/r) double wishbones, gas-pressurised shock absorbers
- Steering rack-and-pinion, power assisted
- Brakes ventilated discs, all-round
- Gearbox 6 speed Manual
- Drive Quattro All wheel drive
- Weight 1207 kilo / 2661 lbs
- Length / Width / Height 4481 mm (176.4 in) / 1999 mm (78.7 in) / 1222 mm (48.1 in)
- Wheelbase / Track (fr/r) 2537 mm (99.9 in) / 1679 mm (66.1 in) / 1679 mm (66.1 in)
- Power to weight 0.59 bhp / kg
- Top Speed 310 km/h (193 mph)
|Official Webpage – http://game.raceroom.com/|