Sector3 Studios deployed a new 2.7 GB update for RaceRoom Racing Experience.
Besides a number of fixes, tweaks, and improvements, the update adds a new layout for both the Dekra Lausitzring and Motorland Aragon circuits.
Check out the full changelog below for more details.
Alongside the update, Sector 3 Studios has also released a new car in the form of the Mercedes-AMG GT4.
The Mercedes-AMG GT4 is powered by a 4.0-liter V8 engine with direct injection and Biturbo charging, delivering Up to 350 kW (476 hp). All this power is delivered to the rear wheels via a Sequential AMG 6-speed competition gearbox with a mechanical (adjustable) self-locking differential.
The car is available via the RaceRoom Store for €3.98.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
Download size = 2.7 GB
Client version = 0.9.3.028
Client BuildID = 7330489
Dedi version = 77.0.1325
Dedi BuildID = 7330164
- New layout for Dekra Lausitzring : Banked turn 1 as raced in DTM 2021
- New layout for Motorland Aragon : WTCR
- Fixed FFB going wild when wheels were lifted in the air during a pitstop
- Shared Memory – Changed wheelrps and speed to more accurate values regading wheel speed differences in 3rd party applications
- Fixed a broken options menu that could occur while using certain controlsets
- Fixed an occasional micro-freeze at the end of a single player race caused by large aiadaptation.xml files.
- Fixed an engine sound issue that was triggered by activating Instant Replay while refuelling with engine off during a pitstop
- Sounds – Fixed some loud gearshift sound sample that was still playing even though the car is electrically powered
- Audi V8 DTM 1992 – Fixed jolted upshifting
- Canhard R51 & R52 – +5mm front ride height, adjusted default tyre pressures
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – Complete physics overhaul (leaderboards are cleared)
- Formula RaceRoom U.S. – Complete physics overhaul (leaderboards are cleared)
- KTM X-Bow RR – Fixed a collision box issue that could see the car hit very low objects and curbs with its undertray.
- VW ID.R – Increased power consumtion in all engine modes
- Nordschleife – AI improvements in pitlane on the Nordschleife-only layout
- Nordschleife – AI improvements on the 24H layout
- Road America – AI improvements in pitlane
- Zandvoort – Fixed pitlane exit detection that was still not perpendicular to the track and led to small advantage when driving close to pitwall
- Zolder – AI improvements in pitlane