Following the release of the FR X-22 open-wheeler, there is now some good news for touring car fans.
KW Studios, formerly Sector3 Studios has released the WTCR 2022 Pack DLC for RaceRoom Racing Experience. The WTCR 2022 Pack includes the (already available) Audi RS 3 LMS 2021, Cupra Leon Competición, Honda Civic TCR, Hyundai Elantra TCR 2022, Lynk & Co 03 TCR, and all the official liveries from the 2022 FIA WTCR championship.
Alongside the new content, KW Studios has deployed a new update for the game including a number of fixes and improvements. Check out the changelog below for more details.
The WTCR 2022 Pack for RaceRoom is available via the official R3E Store page for €18.95. The 17 new liveries are available for €3,99.
game.raceroom.com – sector3studios.com
- Client version = 0.9.4.3
- Client BuildID = 9597519
- Dedicated server version = 87.0.1387
- Dedicated server BuildID = 9597669
- Updated Fanatec SDK to V4.05
- Nordschleife – Added terrain and grass normal maps, and various visual tweaks. Updated several elements (Dorint Hotel new paint, some advertisement banners). Added the Sabine Schmitz Kurve sign.
- Fixed Group 2 tyre change timing error for changing 2 wheels
- AI – Fixed “FRX-22 AI’s make strange tyre compound choices”
- Fixed – “MGU values gone from hud when under fixed setup regime”
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 – Adjusted upshift decay for quicker gear changes from 2nd gear up, general tune of AI behavior
- Formula RaceRoom 3 – Baseline setup tweaks, increased mechanical trail, and reduced default FFB multiplier
- Formula RaceRoom Junior – Improved accuracy of the open differential.
- Tatuus F4 – Baseline setup tweaks, increased mechanical trail, and reduced default FFB multiplier
- Autodrom Most – AI pace improvements
- Bilster Berg – AI qualifying performance tune
- Dubai – AI qualifying and overall pace tuned
- Hungaroring – Improved AI trajectories and pace
- Nogaro – Fixed some hole in a wall
- Norisring – Updated to 2022 specs, updated S/F bridge, added new signs (marshall posts, traffic signs, WWII info boards, and more), added new lights, normal maps for terrain and road, added some and moved some walls, updated textures, updated track surface (bumps, lines, manhole covers, bricks and more), updated audience and vegetation
- Slovakiaring – AI pace improvements