Reiza Studios adding Copa Petrobras de Marcas to GSCE
Post Update: GSCE v1.30 Released
Reiza Studios released V1.30 of their Game Stock Car Extreme title adding the Bologna Historic track and the Copa Petrobras de Marcas touring cars.
Main changelog for v1.30:
- Added Copa Petrobras de Marcas – brazlian touring car series with Ford Focus, Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Corolla & Mitsubishi Lancer GT models.
- Added Bologna Historic track
Features & fixes:
- Updated terrain shaders & textures for Cascavel, Montreal & Taruma (other tracks to receive the same treatment in following updates);
- Adjusted collision sounds;
- Corrected F-Extreme & F-Reiza aero distribution;
- Small adjustment to Metalmoro & F3 tyres;
- Shadow optimization & AI improvement for Montreal Historic.
In November last year Reiza Studios released the free for all Brazilian Copa Petrobras de Marca touring car series game. Now Reiza announced that with the v1.30 update they will add the Copa Petrobras de Marcas game content to the Game Stock Car Extreme simulator.
To get us in the mood, Reiza Studios posted a video showing us the Copa Petrobras touring cars in action on the Cascavel circuit. The video also shows us a snippet of the freshly revamped graphical updates in GSCE.
Looking at the latest official Reiza Studios Tweet, it looks like we will see the patch arrive somewhere this weekend.
Who´s up for some touring car action over the weekend? Coming up very soon!
— Reiza Studios (@ReizaStudios) March 27, 2015
Get Stock Car Extreme now on Steam!
|Official Webpage – http://www.reizastudios.com/|