rFactor 2 – Build 1.1116 Now Available
Studio 397 deployed a new build for their rFactor 2 racing simulator. This small update addresses some minor issues.
Build 1.1116 Changelog:
Steam Build IDs
Server admins must update all dedicated servers!
- Added “Track Cuts Allowed”: You can now configure the number of track cuts before a penalty is given out, in single-player and multi-player. This entry can be found in your ‘player.JSON’ file.
- Fixed number of track cuts resetting after a driver swap.
- Fixed an issue where some marshals would not wave flags. This was an issue particular to the Nordschleife and the exceptionally large number of marshals.
- Added additional logging to help debug driver-swap issues.
- Fixed VR black screen on startup
- Fixed Steam client dedicated server crash on startup.
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com