rFactor 2 Build 1036 Released
Image Space Incorporated released Build 1036 of their rFactor 2 Simulator.
This small build (Update 36 – 66.5 MB) mainly addresses a number of fixes and implements some tweaks. Steam users can update through Steam.
Above screenshot and skin by KodaFactory.com
Build 1036 Release Notes:
- Previously released Steam versions will now be available through the Steam Beta tab (right click rFactor2 from your game list then select properties. From there open the Beta tab and select either the current version or a previous build.)
- Made the pit menu wing adjustments use the same display value as the garage.
- Fixed idiot light when vehicle rev limit is smaller while in neutral.
- Attempted fix for laps sometimes being lost on a race rejoin.
- Fixed a crash when starting dedicated server if borderless mode was previously selected
- Fixed a problem where the wrong port was used to tell Steam friends about the server you are on.
- Removed the condition that only non-demos can change the opponent list.
- Fix for “join as spectator” problem.
- PLR value “MULTI Safety Car Collidable” (used for multiplayer) now works; previously only “GPRIX Safety Car Collidable” (used for single player) was fixed.
- Fixed occasional ‘missing gears’ problem.
Modding / Public Dev:
- Increased size of some mas2 dialogs
- Added a confirmation before deleting all waypoints in mod mode.
- Added delete next/prev to selected waypoint menu.
- Changed “delete branch” to only require single waypoint selected.
- Slightly raised the line showing where the AI is aimed to make it more likely to be above the track surface.