rFactor 2 – Enduracers Flat6 Series V2.0 Released
The EnduRacers Modding Team and the Gentlemen Racers have released Version 2.0 of their Flat6 Series mod for rFactor 2.
The standalone Flat6 Series mod V1.0 was Enduracer’s first project for rFactor 2. Basically, the mod is an improved version of their very popular rFactor 1 Enduracers Flat6 pack. The mod features an updated high detail Porsche GT3 cup car body and cockpit model, 2 sound sets, and a choice of different rims.
Furthermore, Enduracers made use of all the rFactor 2 features such as an animated driver, chassis flex, deformable tires, advanced physics and rf2 shaders. The Flat6 physics were created with the help of real-world racing teams and drivers. The mod also includes 50 colorful liveries representing a collection of famous Porsche paint schemes that were raced between 2010 and 2013.
- Graphics : Added New bodywork shader.
- Graphics : Added New rims shader.
- Graphics : Improved Windshield texture quality.
- Graphics : Improved Motec writtings quality.
- User Interface : Added New UI background design (coming in a separate file).
- Physics : tire update (understeer in front tire fixed).
- Physics : Downgrade of performance (to reduce and back to lap times closer than the Cup).
- Physics : Added Auto Blip Upgrade (Off by default).
- Physics : The old setups are not compatible with the new physics.
- Physics : IA performances updates.
Flat6 Series Mod Features:
- Graphics: High fidelity 3D model, with a high-definition cockpit.
- Graphics: 50 real world inspired paints schemes.
- Graphics: Highly improved car materials, real-time reflections, dynamic lightings and shadings.
- Graphics: Animated driver model with high definition 3D Helmet.
- Graphics: Car details with backfire, headlights using Some1 lens flares shaders.
- Physics: Accurate car physics created in collaboration with the Gentlemen Racers physics team, with help from real teams and drivers.
- Physics: New rF2 deformable tire model, without CPM (still in development).
- Physics: Ultra chassis technology.
- Physics: Aero updated to match to rF2 improvements.
- Physics: FFB adjustment to match to rF2 engine.
- Physics: improved Suspension geometry.
- Physics: Rain tires.
- Sounds: Accurate and detailed sounds.
- Sounds: Up to date rF2 sound features.
Flat6 Car Specs:
- Engine: 3,797 cc; stroke 76.4 mm; bore 102.7 mm diameter.
- Power: 450 hp at 7,500 rpm.
- Max RPM: 8,500 rpm
- Gearbox: Six-speed sequential dog-type gearbox (G97/63) with active oil cooling and oil pressure lubrication.
- Brakes: Aluminium six-piston front calipers (380mm). Aluminium four-piston rear calipers. (355mm)
- Suspension: McPherson strut-type axle, height-adjustable.
- Tank capacity: 100 Liters.
- Weight: 1160 kg.
|Official Webpage – www.enduracers.com|