rFactor 2 – Endurance Series Build 2.00 Released
After months of work, the EnduRacers Modding Team and the Gentlemen Racers have released V2.00 of their Endurance Series mod for rFactor 2.
All credits for the awesome Endurance Series Build 2.00 screenshot set below go to Atlantic Motorsport’s Marius Nicolae.
Build V2.0 will be the final Endurance Series release in terms of content. The update contains a complete graphics update, implementing all the rain features together with the animated windscreen wiper, blurred rims, improved shaders for cockpits and improved backfires. Furthermore, V2.00 features a physic update for all the cars, including the introduction of CPM2 tires technology.
Content-wise, the Oreca 05 LMP2 replaces the older Lola Coupe while the Ligier JSP3 is added to the LMP3 category. This build also includes the Corvette C7R which is replacing the old Corvette C6R. The Ferrari F458 is replacing the Ferrari F430 and the Flat6 RSR Evo is replacing the Flat6 RSR. (Courtesy of URD modding Team)
You can download the Endurance Series mod V2.00 at the official Enduracers website by clicking the button below. Keep in mind that the download comes in at a hefty 3 Gigbyte.
- CONTENT : Added Oreca 05 LMP2.
- CONTENT : Added Ligier JSP3 LMP3.
- CONTENT : Added Corvette C7.R GTE.
- CONTENT : Added Ferrari F458 GTE.
- CONTENT : Added Flat6 RSR Evo GTE.
- GRAPHICS : Updated bodywork shader to DX11 technology.
- GRAPHICS : Updated cockpits and steering wheel shaders.
- GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for bodywork.
- GRAPHICS : Added rain rendering technology for windshield and windows.
- GRAPHICS : Added animated wiper.
- GRAPHICS : Added blurred rims (for all types).
- GRAPHICS : Added new menu icons for all cars.
- PHYSICS : Integration of CPM2 tires (Slick & Rain, around 90°C usage temperature for Slicks) adapted from S397 reference tires.
- PHYSICS : Inertia adjusted (based on inertia used by S397).
- PHYSICS : Suspension geometry adjusted (to fix the FFB blank in the center of the steering wheel).
- PHYSICS : Aero minor adjustments.
- PHYSICS : Brakes power/settings adjusted (now you can adjust brake pressure like S397 cars).
- PHYSICS : Steering ratio adjusted (done like S397 cars).
- PHYSICS : Antiroll bars value adjusted (to be aligned to the rFactor2 S397 physics directives).
- PHYSICS : FFB power adjusted (FFB Upgrades removed, use FFB Multiplier in-game to adjust if needed).
- PHYSICS : Fuel Tank position adjusted (to match to *ForceDistrib S397 mechanisms).
- PHYSICS : Tire wear curves adjusted.
- PHYSICS : Default setup adjusted.
- PHYSICS : AI performance adjusted.
- PHYSICS : Cockpit position adjusted (compliant with flat screen & VR).
- PHYSICS : Seat front maximum position value adjusted for triple screens users.
- PHYSICS : Upgrade auto blip removed on the Flat6 GT3 (the real car don’t have auto blip).
Official Webpage – www.enduracers.com