rFactor 2 – ISI Formula Masters (FISI 2012) V1.6 Available
Image Space Incorporated has released version 1.6 of their ISI Formula Masters open-wheeler content for rFactor 2.
The older but still popular 2012 ISI Formula Masters car is once more up to date. The update mainly contains revamped physics, reworked tires, and some minor visual tweaks. Check the changelog for more details.
Steam users kan download the updated content at the dedicated Steam page. Non-Steam users can manually download and install the 108.922 MB pack by clicking the button below.
- Tyre Tweaks.
- AI cut corners less.
- Downforce slightly increased (about 3+%).
- Faster pit times for tyre changes.
- Reduced max toe angles.
- Minor setup tweaks.
- Minor chassis tweaks, including better unsprung masses.
- New steering system.
- Recalculated brake system, including reduced brake bias adjustability range.
- 75kg fuel steps now (near enough to 1L)
- Removed redundant class filter from .veh files “ISI_FM02”
- Tyres updated to use CPM, including wet tyre improvements.
- Moved to Ultra chassis (which includes proper working chassis flex, DOF improvements, additional compliance’s, and quicker (more direct) steering).
- AI correlation tweaks.
- Placed pushrods near upright to decrease inaccurate ‘degressive rates’.
- Tiny Aero tweaks. Including very slight reduction to turbulent air.
- Latest sound attenuation tweaks.
- Slight optimization to LOD distances.
- Some additional newer tracks added to track configs.ini