Studio 397 has expanded its rFactor 2 KartSim offering with the release of the Tillotson T4 Series.
Introduced in 2019 as a cost-effective entry-level motorsport series for drivers new on the kart racing development ladder, the Tillotson T4 Series boasts an impressive 225cc Tillotson 225RS four-stroke racing engine, HW diaphragm carburetor, series-specific tyres, and a maximum rev limit of 6,500 rpm from the TPP-225RS engine.
The kart runs on the European designed and built T4-C1 chassis, using many parts common with the much more expensive CIK karts, but with key design decisions introduced in order to ensure costs are kept to a minimum, and the karts themselves remain accessible to new and inexperienced drivers.
- Capacity: 225cc 4 Stroke
- Power: 15HP
- Engine Weight: 17 kg
- Overall weight 69 kg to reduce fuel consumption and provide a more nimble driving experience
- PVL Digital Ignition limited to 6,500rpm
- Tillotson HW Series carburettor calibrated for the TPP-225RS engine
- Engine is sealed, so no tuning is permitted—only adjustment to the valve clearance is allowed
- Up to 30 hours engine life without maintenance
- Billet CNC machined connecting rod/flywheel for improved strength and reliability
- New design Tillotson crankcase with extra support for the higher power output
The Tillotson T4 Series for rFactor 2 is available via the Steam Workshop for €3.99.
Starting on Saturday 11th September, rFactor 2 drivers will have the opportunity to take part in a new, short, sharp eSport racing competition using the very latest Tillotson T4 Series kart, with a chance to win some exceptional prizes, and potentially a seat on a World final racing grid, in real-life karting!
Check out the official Studio 397 post for more details.
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com – The rFactor 2 Racing Simulator is available via Steam for €29,99.