rFactor 2 – Mak-Corp Group C mod v0.95 Released
The Mak-Corp modding team has released V0.95 of their 1991 Group C mod for rFactor 2.
Version 0.95 adds the famous Sauber C11 model to the 1991 Group C mod for the rFactor 2 racing simulator. Besides a list of fixes and improvements, all sounds are now updated and improved. Furthermore, the Mak-Corp dev team has also included a selection of new skins created by Arturo Pereira, Damian Baldi, and Daniel Gomez.
Besides the regular Download link, MAK-Corp also released this mod on the STEAM Workshop. It is advised to uninstall previous versions of the mod before subscribing to v0.95 on STEAM. Non-Steam users can download the mod via the button below.
- ADDED: New vehicle, Sauber C11
- ADDED: New template pack including the Sauber C11
- ADDED: New Skins by Arturo Pereira, Damian Baldi and Daniel Gomez
- UPDATED: All sounds have been updated and rebalanced
- UPDATED: Wiper now removable in interior views through upgrades
- UPDATED: Mod manual PDFs
- UPDATED: UI Menu pictures re-done
- UPDATED: Various graphical elements
- FIXED: Various graphical elements
- FIXED: Specular issue with banners
- FIXED: Headlight flickering
- FIXED: Undershadow on all cars
- Some inertias have changed to give a more natural movement to the cars. This has made the cars more dynamic giving more feedback to the driver on traction and makes it easy to drive close behind another car.
- The tire wear and degradation curves have changed. Now tires could be used until the end of their life with a more homogeneous be.
- A small delay has been added to the H shifter to make it fair against drivers using pads.
- The peak of torque on the WSC engine has been moved from 5500 to 5000 RPM making it exactly like the Type 962/72 engine from the World Sportscar Championship. This new range of torque allows drivers to take some corners in a higher gear saving fuel while driving in endurance mode.