rFactor 2 – Mak-Corp Group C mod V0.81 Released
The Mak-Corp modding team has released V0.81 of their 1991 Group C mod for rFactor 2.
The current 1991 Group C Mod includes the legendary Mazda 787B and Porsche 962C Group C cars. This new update features new sounds and a selection of physics and graphical improvements for both the Porsche 962C and the Mazda 787B. Furthermore, Mak-Corp announced that they will release new Paint Templates for both cars this coming Sunday.
Besides the regular Download link, MAK-Corp is also releasing this mod on the STEAM Workshop for the very first time. It is advised to uninstall the v0.80 of the mod before subscribing to v0.81 on STEAM. Non-Steam users can download the mod via the button below.
- Fixed skinning not working with raw files. remake the folder again and it will now work.
- Graphical updates and fixes.
- Class names corrected.
- UI Menu pics re-done.
- Physics Updates
- Mod Manual updated, please read.
- Sounds Updated.
- Revised suspension geometry.
- Front downforce now has two positions. A new low downforce setting for high-speed tracks with previous drag and a second setting with almost the original downforce level but with more drag than before. All this makes the cars more balanced in all types of tracks.
- Cars bottoming solved.
- Tyre wear and heating revised.
- Engine heat revised.
- Increased torque curve at low RPM to work better with the turbo engagement. The rear of the car is now more loose and this helps to make tyre wear more balanced (previously the front tyres used to wear too fast).
- Now there are two boost settings as in real life. Save and Fast. Save setting cuts 500 RPM from the engine keeping the previous fuel usage. Fast setting gives all the previous RPM range and power but uses 8% more fuel.