Motorsport Games and Studio 397 have deployed the 5th hotfix update for the current rFactor 2 Release Candidate build. The update fixes a number of issues reported by the community.
- Fixed Photo Mode Mouse Look working incorrectly if you do not have any keys assigned.
- Fixed the results files not showing the driver entries
- Fixed MotorGearRatio not being read from the HDV file.
- Fixed temporary boost not taking into account session boost limit
- Fixed the ‘Default’ FOV setting showing as ‘9’ instead of ‘Default’
- Fixed random engine sound stuttering
- Fixed crash when updating subscribed content
- Fixed missing mods in the content list
Official Webpage – www.studio-397.com – The rFactor 2 Racing Simulator is available via Steam for €29,99.